openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Krook" <kr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Willing to contribute to Apache OpenWhisk
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 13:59:05 GMT
Hi Nawazish,

Welcome to the OpenWhisk community!

By exending OpenWhisk with Java and Go I assume you mean adding support for
writing actions in those languages?

If so, Java support is already there, though Go is not [1].

If you're interested in adding support for Go, please see the docs on
contributions [2]. After you send the ICLA, create an issue in GitHub
detailing the proposed change.

[1] https://github.com/openwhisk/openwhisk/blob/master/docs/actions.md
[2] https://github.com/openwhisk/openwhisk/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md