openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael M Behrendt" <Michaelbehre...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Moving forward with repositories
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 06:05:25 GMT
it;s true that no repo will break per se -- however, given how we're
working, we have a strong dependency against zenhub for organizing our
work. so if there is no zenhub, it would break our dev workflow

From:   Jason Lengstorf <jason@lengstorf.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   12/21/2016 01:52 AM
Subject:        Re: Moving forward with repositories

I can't respond to anything else, but ZenHub is just a convenience for
development. It makes it easier to see what's going on with issues at a
glance,
but it's by no means required. (At least, not for the openwhisk.org
website
repo. I can't speak for other repos specifically, but no repo will BREAK
without
ZenHub ? it's a GitHub add-on.)
That being said, ZenHub is also free for open source projects:
https://www.zenhub.com/blog/open-source/

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 4:40 PM, Daniel Gruno humbedooh@apache.org