openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject [Admin] Site
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 15:03:48 GMT
Hi all

Our site source code is in GitHub [1] and is processed by Jekyll to actually build the site.
Assuming we can keep the source code in GitHub (see the other thread and preliminary discussions),
we certainly keep the site source here.

The question is, how are we going to setup the „automatic“ or controlled publication:

    * Are we going to setup Jenkins job ?
    * How to publish ?

On the latter: The currently documented way to do this is to dedicated a directory in SVN
to be the public site source and ask INFRA to properly configure SvnPubSub for this directory.

I could also imagine, that we do similar as GitHub pages and build the site into a branch
of the source repository and discuss with INFRA whether a GitPubSub could be configured to
pull the site from there.

What do you think ?

Regards
Felix