openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Hi my name is ...
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 10:35:17 GMT
Hi my name is Carlos Santana, I don't play the guitar but I love open
source and the community that it builds.

I'm on the Apache Cordova PMC for a while now and since April being a
contributor for OpenWhisk.

Being involved in doing the Apache way I think having OpenWhisk project
it's a great thing to see it form on great project to help developers and
form a healthy community around it.

Looking forward working with all parties interested wanting to make Apache
OpenWhisk a great Apache project.

I work for IBM and when I work on Apache open source I wear my Apache hat,
some might be aware of what means :-)

For all of you new to Apache I welcome you to this journey hold on it's
going to be a great ride, what it needs to take into account is that we
eventuality Wil become a big family.

Let's follow the COC and be respectful and always think that everyone means
well when we have electronic conversations and point of views.

-- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr

PS: if you wish to introduced yourself we can use this same thread

PS2: Can I be invited to the private mailing list, some how I didn't get
added and submitted a new iCLA