openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I want to contribute to the project.
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2016 13:08:56 GMT
Hello Dominic, that's great, thank you for your interest.

We are tracking defects and issues, feature requests and enhancements in
our github repo at the moment (as I understand it, this repo will migrate
under the apache org at some point in the near future and all issues will
be preserved).

What you have suggested is interesting with respect to documentation. I'm
not aware of anyone having run an action based on a different OS yet - Did
you have an OS in mind?

Plugging in a third party authentication and authorization service is also
worthwhile -- OpenWhisk doesn't currently offer out of the box integration
yet.

-r