openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Moving forward with repositories
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 07:38:34 GMT
Indeed. And as Jason pointed out it is free for use on open source projects. From this side
we are good for everyone to use. What we would need is just some how-to about the intent of
the ZenHub use as, of course, this will become the property of the project and as such has
to follow the project’s development processes which should as well be documented.

The thing to discover, though, is what happens to ZenHub project metadata if the underlying
repository is transferred away.

Regards
Felix

> Am 21.12.2016 um 07:29 schrieb Isabel Drost-Fromm <isabel@apache.org>:
>
> On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 07:05:25AM +0100, Michael M Behrendt wrote:
>> it;s true that no repo will break per se -- however, given how we're
>> working, we have a strong dependency against zenhub for organizing our
>> work. so if there is no zenhub, it would break our dev workflow
>
> Maybe a good reason to use the quiet holidays (or the first weeks of next year) to figure
out how the then existing Github Repo under the Apache Org works with Zenhub?

> If Zenhub is so useful to current developers, it should be open to everyone who wants
to contribute to OpenWhisk.

> Isabel
>

> --
> Sorry for any typos: Mail was typed in vim, written in mutt, via ssh (most likely involving
some kind of mobile connection only.)