openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Admin] Site
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 07:44:14 GMT
Hi all

What blocks us from moving forward with this the site ?

I think the site code is independent from the rest of the code. So we might consider moving
this repository early and configure the site to be setup quickly.

What we need really is the repository in place, a branch to which we can push the static content
and configuring the gitpubsub to pull the site contnet on update.

Thoughts ?

Regards
Felix