openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Setting up an official Slack domain for openwhisk
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 14:28:40 GMT
Techno: Yes, I’d think infra are the guys to talk to. You might want to start with users(a)infra(dot)apache(dot)org
and be ready to fill a JIRA ticket

Community: I agree with Bertrand. This mailing list is the ulitmate channel. So if something
does not happen here, it didn’t. And while Slack is not really forcibly synchronous (as
opposed to Jabber and IRC), free Slack has a limit of the number of past messages you see.
But then: Would there be an option to forward messages (or digests) from Slack to the mailing
list ?

Regards
Felix