openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Admin] OpenWhisk Source/Issues
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 19:43:28 GMT
On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 02:59:47PM +0000, Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Questions I think to be handled with INFRA:
>
>   * Do we have to move the repos to the apache org [2] ?
>       * If yes: what happens with the OpenWhisk org ? (I would think we should somehow
block it)

Yes.

I would recommend leaving it open and placing a README or some such,
redirecting visitors to the new location with the apache org.

>       * If no : will Infra take over control of the org ?
>
>   * Configure EMail notifications:
>       * Push notifications to the commits list
>       * Pull Requests: commits list or dev list
>
>   * Keep issue tracking in GitHub
>       * Ensure Issue event EMails are sent to our @issues list

Note: the Infra team has code/config for all this; we just need to
know where to send the emails. The "where" is for you all to decide.

Cheers,
Greg Stein
Infrastructure Administrator, ASF