openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Lengstorf <ja...@lengstorf.com>
Subject Re: [Admin] Site
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 17:04:32 GMT
Jenkins should be fine. All we need to do is set it to watch for GitHub commits
to master, then run the build/hit that gitpubsub endpoint for deploy.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 11:56 AM, Felix Meschberger fmeschbe@adobe.com
wrote:
Hi

Looking and checking it seems that this site is built using Jekyll driven by
Node.JS. But then you get static content that you can serve through a static web
server. So setting up a Jenkins job for building should really do the job, right
?

And then we can just take the relevant pieces from the _site directory.

Regards

Felix