- Website: http://openwhisk.apache.org/ - The project website with latest developer, integrator or end-user information, including "getting started".
- GitHub: https://github.com/apache?q=openwhisk - The project code hosted on GitHub which includes extensive markdown documentation.
- PMC SVN: https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/pmc/incubator/openwhisk
- Slack: openwhisk-team.slack.com
Web Meeting: Tech Interchange (bi-weekly; on May 9th / off May 16th, etc.):
- Day-Time: Wednesdays, 10AM EDT (Eastern US, New York), 4PM CEST (Central Europe, Berlin), 2PM GMT, 10PM (CST, Beijing)
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk
- Google Calendar (click link to add to your calendar):
Serverless computing is the evolutionary next stage in Cloud computing carrying further the abstraction offered to software developers using Container-based operating system virtualization. The Serverless paradigm enables programmers to just “write” functional code and not worry about having to configure any aspect of a server needed for execution. Such Serverless functions are single purpose and stateless that respond to event-driven data sources and can be scaled on-demand.