openwhisk-commits mailing list archives: November 2017

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
csantan...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-package-cloudant] branch master updated: Switch to cloudant-nano (fork of nano with latest version of cloudant-follow) (#140) Wed, 01 Nov, 14:29
csantan...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-package-alarms] branch master updated: Trigger management (#101) Wed, 01 Nov, 14:34
dube...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: Replace sequence with REST implementation (#2917) Wed, 01 Nov, 19:25
mrutkow...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-wskdeploy] branch master updated: Adding Action Annotations (#631) Wed, 01 Nov, 21:17
csantan...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-package-alarms] tag 1.3.0 created (now 9e90359) Wed, 01 Nov, 21:32
csantan...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-package-cloudant] tag 1.3.0 created (now 5358a24) Wed, 01 Nov, 21:32
csantan...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-package-kafka] tag 1.3.0 created (now 3fb980c) Wed, 01 Nov, 21:33
csantan...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-runtime-nodejs] branch master updated: Add more descriptive error message for unset OPENWHISK_HOME (#4) Thu, 02 Nov, 13:58
markusthoem...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: Add LogStore interface. (#2695) Fri, 03 Nov, 12:38
mrutkow...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-wskdeploy] branch master updated: Adding annotation from openwhisk readme (#635) Fri, 03 Nov, 15:40
mrutkow...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-vscode] branch master updated: bug fixes, updated templates, php support (#25) Fri, 03 Nov, 19:06
dube...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: Replace basic runtimes with REST implementation (#2920) Mon, 06 Nov, 20:44
markusthoem...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: Emit counter metrics for start and error cases. (#2930) Tue, 07 Nov, 09:28
markusthoem...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: use ZooKeeper as persistent store for invokerId assignment (#2916) Tue, 07 Nov, 10:57
rab...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-deploy-kube] branch master updated: Use zookeeper instead of redis for dynamic invoker id assignment (#78) Tue, 07 Nov, 13:53
markusthoem...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: Be able to exclude databases by basename in replication. (#2945) Wed, 08 Nov, 12:33
mrutkow...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-wskdeploy] branch master updated: Fixes https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-wskdeploy/issues/289 (#637) Wed, 08 Nov, 15:08
mrutkow...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-wskdeploy] branch master updated: Fixes #290 Change util_test.go's ReadUrl test URL to a neutral address (#638) Wed, 08 Nov, 15:12
mrutkow...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-wskdeploy] branch master updated: Fixes #331 Delete dead code - manifestreader.go (#639) Wed, 08 Nov, 15:16
[CONF] OpenWhisk > OpenWhisk / Kubernetes proposed epics/action items/questions
Dave Grove (Confluence)   [CONF] OpenWhisk > OpenWhisk / Kubernetes proposed epics/action items/questions Wed, 08 Nov, 15:32
Dave Grove (Confluence)   [CONF] OpenWhisk > OpenWhisk / Kubernetes proposed epics/action items/questions Wed, 08 Nov, 15:32
Dave Grove (Confluence)   [CONF] OpenWhisk > OpenWhisk / Kubernetes proposed epics/action items/questions Wed, 08 Nov, 16:04
Dave Grove (Confluence)   [CONF] OpenWhisk > OpenWhisk / Kubernetes proposed epics/action items/questions Wed, 08 Nov, 16:14
markusthoem...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: Actor state safety improvements. (#2802) Wed, 08 Nov, 16:23
[CONF] OpenWhisk > 2017-11-08 OW Tech Interchange - Meeting Nodes
Matt Rutkowski (Confluence)   [CONF] OpenWhisk > 2017-11-08 OW Tech Interchange - Meeting Nodes Wed, 08 Nov, 17:00
Matt Rutkowski (Confluence)   [CONF] OpenWhisk > 2017-11-08 OW Tech Interchange - Meeting Nodes Wed, 08 Nov, 17:02
Matt Rutkowski (Confluence) [CONF] OpenWhisk > 2017-11-08 OW Tech Interchange - Meeting Notes Wed, 08 Nov, 17:01
mrutkow...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-wskdeploy] branch master updated: Fixes #326 Rename UnmarshalDeployment to unmarshalDeployment (#640) Wed, 08 Nov, 17:21
mrutkow...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-wskdeploy] branch master updated: Fixes Delete dead code - deployer_parser.go #324 (#641) Wed, 08 Nov, 17:28
mrutkow...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-wskdeploy] branch master updated: Fixes Rename Marshal to marshal #320 (#643) Wed, 08 Nov, 21:14
dube...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: WIP Support retrieving status and configuration of feed triggers in CLI (#2893) Wed, 08 Nov, 22:01
tysonnor...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: invoker cmd line support for dyanamicId assignment (#2939) Wed, 08 Nov, 22:53
cbic...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: Cleanup view for entities and augment activations view. (#2760) Thu, 09 Nov, 11:45
rab...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: Fix the example of default parameters (#2934) Thu, 09 Nov, 14:37
rab...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: Reduce memory consumption for action invocation (#2730) Thu, 09 Nov, 14:55
csantan...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-client-js] branch master updated: Support retrieving status and configuration of feed triggers (#80) Thu, 09 Nov, 15:41
mham...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-apigateway] branch master updated: Implement request.path for path parameter mapping Thu, 09 Nov, 15:49
csantan...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-release] branch master created (now af7a34b) Thu, 09 Nov, 16:13
csantan...@apache.org   [incubator-openwhisk-release] 01/01: first commit Thu, 09 Nov, 16:13
rab...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-client-js] branch master updated: travis npm publish (#84) Thu, 09 Nov, 21:15
houshen...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: Re-implement the non-cli test cases with REST Thu, 09 Nov, 23:04
markusthoem...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: Add ability to use controllers round-robin. (#2888) Fri, 10 Nov, 09:49
csantan...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: Reorganization of the "core" folder to move folders associated with runtimes to "actionRuntimes" in root folder (#2933) Fri, 10 Nov, 13:05
csantan...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk-apigateway] branch master updated: modify build.sh to reflect moving runtimes from core to actionRuntimes in openwhisk repo (#261) Fri, 10 Nov, 14:04
csantan...@apache.org [incubator-openwhisk] branch master updated: Add the support of certificate checking for secure mode (#2864) Fri, 10 Nov, 17:01
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Oct 202185
Sep 202125
Aug 202172
Jul 202147
Jun 202165
May 202166
Apr 202160
Mar 2021171
Feb 2021117
Jan 202141
Dec 202062
Nov 202060
Oct 2020115
Sep 202074
Aug 202081
Jul 202075
Jun 202050
May 202066
Apr 2020153
Mar 202094
Feb 2020178
Jan 2020123
Dec 2019120
Nov 2019105
Oct 2019115
Sep 2019102
Aug 2019167
Jul 2019157
Jun 2019256
May 2019167
Apr 2019217
Mar 2019282
Feb 2019169
Jan 2019142
Dec 2018153
Nov 2018216
Oct 2018126
Sep 2018213
Aug 2018354
Jul 2018305
Jun 2018244
May 2018402
Apr 2018340
Mar 2018381
Feb 2018467
Jan 2018182
Dec 2017148
Nov 2017180
Oct 2017161
Sep 2017281
Aug 2017275
Jul 2017341
Jun 2017299
May 2017161
Apr 20171
Mar 20175
Feb 20172
Jan 20171