openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @Intercepted Bean<?> failure
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2018 17:08:59 GMT
On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 12:12 AM Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Laird,
>
> I didn't manage to reproduce with this test:

Yes, but that test is different from the structure and usage of the
Narayana transaction componentry in many ways.  For example, the Narayana
extension adds the interceptor types as annotated types (i.e. does not call
addInterceptor()), and the interceptedBean field is in a base class, not
the actual interceptor.  I don't know why (or if) this would make a
difference, of course, but using the Narayana extension does indeed fail
under OpenWebBeans.  I'll continue digging.

Best,
Laird