openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Anderson <aaronander...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Desktop Meecrowave extension contribution
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 13:43:39 GMT
Hi Mark and Romain,
I will go ahead and create a github fork of meecrowave and commit my current work there. I
was looking for affirmation that this contribution could possibly be accepted before I went
through the effort of renaming all of the packages. If the contribution is accepted that will
be great otherwise it will be available on my fork for others to publicly access.
I previously contributed to the Apache ODE project so my Apache Individual Contributor License
Agreement should still be on file.
Once my fork is ready for review I will create a new thread on the development list.
Regards,
Aaron

    On Friday, February 2, 2018 2:25 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>