openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Björn Berg <bjoern.b...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Using JPA with Microwave fails
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 21:00:40 GMT
Found the problem. I am using Liquibase CDI extension in my project and a Liquibase producer.
If I run migrations before, there seems to be a problem with the datasource and injection
of EntityManager.

Removing all Liquibase extensions made the project running.

> Am 21.11.2017 um 23:38 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>:
>
> Looks like cdi instance is null in this context. Do you have a sample reproducing it?
>
> Le 21 nov. 2017 21:27, "Björn Berg" <bjoern.berg@gmx.de <mailto:bjoern.berg@gmx.de>>
a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have tried to create a small application based on Meecrowave and JPA extension. But
when I always try to persist an entity, it fails with a NullPointerException which I cannot
really drill down to find the root cause.

> First I thought injected EntityManager is null but logging the EntityManager call told
me, that it really exists. PersistenceUnitInfoBuilder and DataSource is produced like described
on