openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release Apache OpenWebBeans-2.0.1
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2017 20:44:07 GMT
Glad you found it finally and thanks for voting!
Next tasks on the list is to continue with OpenJPA-3.0.0 and TomEE8 :)

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 03.09.2017 um 19:12 schrieb Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeanouii@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi Mark
>
> I remember you mentioned a meecrowave vote was ongoing.  Had a bit of time tonight to
review and vote but can't find the thread.

> I dreamt it?
>

> On ven. 1 sept. 2017 à 13:21 Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Hi lords & ladies!
>
> The VOTE has passed with the following
>
> +1: Romain Manni-Bucau, John Ament, Jean-Louis Monteiro, Reinhard Sandtner, Gerhard Petracek,
Matthew Broadhead, Mark Struberg

> no -1 nor 0 got received.
>
> I'll continue with the release steps.
> Should hit maven.central shortly..
>
> txs and LieGrue,
> strub
>

> > Am 29.08.2017 um 11:16 schrieb Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de.INVALID>:
> >
> > Hi folks!
> >
> > I did run the necessary steps to ship OWB-2.0.1 from trunk, which is our CDI-2.0
implementation.
> > We improved the SE support (hope to finish it soon and ship all in 2.0.2) and a
few Instance and Event fixes.

> > This build passes the standalone CDI TCK and we already fixed a few EE integration
bugs as well while integrating OWB in the upcoming TomEE8.

> > The following bugs and enhancements got fixed:
> >
> > Bug
> >       • [OWB-1199] - CDISeScannerService.autoScanning should be true by default
> >       • [OWB-1203] - GProcessSyntheticBean not handled correctly for extensions
leading to incorrect ProcessBean behavior
> >       • [OWB-1204] - Interceptor and Decorator ignored in annotated mode if not
decorated with @Dependent
> >       • [OWB-1205] - We should not fire ProcessInjectionPoint for CDI Extension
Observers
> >       • [OWB-1207] - Inconsistent behavior of the instance behind CDI.current()
> >       • [OWB-1209] - Custom bean with isAlternative()=true should not be automatically
enabled
> >       • [OWB-1210] - Providing an own alternative implementation of Provider<T>
might disable some Instance<T> resolving