openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From "l.penet@senat.fr" <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject Re: Tomcat Embedded, OpenWebBeans and Principal
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 12:38:48 GMT
On 08/07/2016 00:50, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
> Bonjour Ludovic,
>
> you need to
> extend org.apache.webbeans.corespi.security.ManagedSecurityService to
> implement getCurrentPrincipal() using probably a thread local to get
> the request (or gettng it from CDI) to access the servlet principal.
>
> The configuration of that service is done through openwebbeans.properties.
Thanks (again) for your kind and quick reply.

I did not suceed to let openwebbeans.properties scanned when using
tomcat embedded. I use openwebbeans.properties in other projects, but in
"regular tomcat".

I took another way : I use the servlet module and

     @Inject @DeltaSpike
     HttpServletRequest request;

then request.getUserPrincipal() and zou.

I would be interested however to find how to get openwebbeans.properties
taken into account by tomcat embedded. :-)

Thanks again;

Ludovic