openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Sobol - Lobos Studios" <st...@LobosStudios.com>
Subject Re[2]: OWB, Servlets and Jetty 9
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 17:19:23 GMT
I've used Jetty for years. My impression is that it is used pretty
heavily in an embedded role, but not very often at all as a standalone
server. But I personally use it as a standalone server.

The webapps I'm working on will be deployed to existing servers already
running Jetty.

Years ago I started working on Java webapps with Tomcat, and I found the
process of configuring the server rather confusing. I switched to Jetty
back then and have used it ever since. I know it's been a while, and
many things have probably changed, but I really have no desire to go
back to Tomcat or a derivative as I have an extremely high comfort level
with Jetty.

I'll take a look at that source code - I'm fine cooking something up
myself, but wasn't sure where to start from. Thank you!

--
Lobos Studios | Phone: 877.919.4WEB | LobosStudios.com |
Facebook.com/LobosStudios | @LobosStudios

Steve Sobol - CEO, Senior Developer and Server Jockey
steve@LobosStudios.com