openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nullpointer in WebContextsService
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 13:29:11 GMT
Thats true Romain...

We have some code where we need to check if we are running in an http
request and not e.g. in a background worker or on startup, to determine if
we can take some settings from the user session.

As i said, it's no problem if you are checking RequestScoped &&
SessionScoped. RequestScoepd is not active and therefor the
lazyStartSessionContext
will not happen.

so +0, it was just an idea :)