openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release OpenWebBeans-1.6.3
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 22:28:05 GMT
Hi Ludovic!

I’m now running with 1.6.3 and it is pretty smooth so far.
There have been some minor glitches with Extensions in BDA stuff.
I’ll need to dig into it again and write up some unit tests.
Guess I will do somewhen next week (heavy conference week ahead of me).

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 03.03.2016 um 13:32 schrieb l.penet@senat.fr:
>
> Dear Mark,
>
> On 20/02/2016 15:14, Mark Struberg wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> We found a few glittches for the standalone+tomcat web case, but we gonna fix that
in another release pretty soon.