openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Lucas Ventura Carro <useyour.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Weld to OWB migration
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 13:06:36 GMT
Hello!

I've been using Weld, in a webapp (Tomcat 7 deployment) since the CDI
begining.
Now, as the project is enough mature (and big ^^), I wanted to test
OpenWebBeans.
But I have a doubt:

I can use CDI & Weld **only** in my project webapp (the Tomcat is shared
with other non-CDI projects). But {install_owb_tomcat7.bat} tells to
install the dependencies into "$CATALINA_HOME"/lib.
Is not possible to install OWB in {webapp}/WEB-INF/lib, as Weld?
I've seen a thread[1] but It is not clear how to do it or if it is even
possible.

[1]:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openwebbeans-user/201311.mbox/%3C004701cedd54$35fd09d0$a1f71d70$@gmail.com%3E

Anyway I'm trying to include this dependencies in Tomcat libs. But I'm
getting:

> SEVERE: Error is occured while injecting the OpenWebBeans dependencies
for instance
org.jboss.seam.faces.beanManager.BeanManagerServletContextListener@88f7f6
> javax.enterprise.inject.UnsatisfiedResolutionException: Api type
[javax.enterprise.inject.spi.BeanManager] is not found with the qualifiers
> Qualifiers: [@javax.enterprise.inject.Default()]
> for injection into Field Injection Point, field name :  beanManager, Bean
Owner : [null]
> at
org.apache.webbeans.util.InjectionExceptionUtil.throwUnsatisfiedResolutionException(InjectionExceptionUtil.java:65)

Any clue what is happening?

--
Lucas