openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne <thusithathil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NPE when webBeansContext.getApplicationBoundaryService() in AbstractProxyFactory openwebbeans 1.2.7
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 04:42:37 GMT
Hi,

SInce my openwebbeans.properties file is not picking up correctly I'm
trying to add it manually. While doing so I checked the
openwebbeans.properties files in openwebbeans-impl and openejb-core. Since
both having ordinal value as 10 when I'm merging how should I do?
Should I use openwebbeans-impl file as base and then added the new stuffs
to it from openejb-core or is it other way ?

Thanks
/Thusitha