openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWebBeans-1.6.0
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 15:29:40 GMT
Hi!

I’d like to call a VOTE on Apache OpenWebBeans-1.6.0.

The staging repository is here
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-1013/

The source repo is available here
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-1013/org/apache/openwebbeans/openwebbeans/1.6.0/openwebbeans-1.6.0-source-release.zip

sha1 is 0ba823cd2b10501e47f46f01ff76ae487bf29abd

The binary distribution can be found at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-1013/org/apache/openwebbeans/openwebbeans-distribution/1.6.0/openwebbeans-distribution-1.6.0-binary.zip

For testing unzip it and use the provided shell and cmd scripts to install it into a tomcat7
or tomcat8.
I will write elaborated docs for those scripts after the release is done.

[+1] ship it
[+0] meh, don’t care
[-1] stop, because of ${blocker}

The VOTE is open for 72h

txs and LieGrue,
strub

PS: if you like to build it from source yourself then you also need to add the staging repo
for xbean-4.3. The xbean release already got enough +1 but the 72h are not yet over…