openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From "l.penet@senat.fr" <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject Re: OwbSecurityFilter does not support async
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 16:16:19 GMT
On 10/06/2015 18:08, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
> Hi
>
> Good catch!
>
> cant you simply add <async-supported>true</async-supported>?
> You can also subclass the filter to define your own one supporting it
I tried to put :

     <filter>
         <icon/>
         <filter-name>OwbSecurityFilter</filter-name>
<filter-class>org.apache.webbeans.web.tomcat7.TomcatSecurityFilter</filter-class>
     </filter>
     <filter-mapping>
         <filter-name>OwbSecurityFilter</filter-name>
         <url-pattern>*.xhtml</url-pattern>
         <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
     </filter-mapping>

In tomcat's web.xml but it has no effect. Web-fragment configuration
still prevails.

I do not understand how subclassing would help. As long as I put the
standard jar in the classpath, the filter configuration would be loaded,
no ?

If I did not miss something, I will gladly add a JIRA. Thanks once more
for this very quick reply !

Ludovic