openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From "l.penet@senat.fr" <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject OwbSecurityFilter does not support async
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 16:04:44 GMT
Dear all,

I have a problem with
org.apache.webbeans.web.tomcat7.TomcatSecurityFilter. It does not
support async but is configured to filter everything.

Its web fragment is :

<web-fragment metadata-complete="true" version="3.0"
               xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-fragment_3_0.xsd">
     <name>OwbTomcat7</name>
     <ordering>
         <before>others</before>
     </ordering>
     <filter>
         <icon/>
         <filter-name>OwbSecurityFilter</filter-name>
<filter-class>org.apache.webbeans.web.tomcat7.TomcatSecurityFilter</filter-class>
     </filter>
     <filter-mapping>
         <filter-name>OwbSecurityFilter</filter-name>
         <url-pattern>*</url-pattern>
         <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
     </filter-mapping>
</web-fragment>

This annoys me as OwbSecurityFilter always put itself in the chain, even
when it is not at all cdi related. In my case, I am using Atmosphere for
WebSockets, and I always get errors because OwbSecurityFilter denies
async processing.

As far as I understand, OwbSecurityFilter does really not support async
operations.

One obvious (but (not so) dirty) solution for me would be to shade
openwebbeans-tomcat7 and filter only on *.xhtml.

Is there a less dirty way to override this configuration ?

Thanks in advance,

Ludovic