openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From "l.penet@senat.fr" <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject Re: Issue with injecting a @SessionScoped bean in a @ViewAccessScoped bean
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 12:22:56 GMT
On 09/05/2015 08:17, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Txs Ludovic!
>
> Will check it in the evening. Today is full with preparation with kids for mothers day
tomorrow ;)
Dear all. I sat Gerhard opened a bug on JIRA for this issue :

     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OWB-1071

This kind of reassured me as I was reading over and over the CDI 1.2
spec and did not find something about a different behavior whether the
beans.xml file is in WEB-INF or META-INF. ;-)

Anyway, just to thank you for your incredible work and impressive
reactivity.

I am currently migrating a much bigger app I have been working on for 4
years. With this significant code base, I found no issues in my test
appart from this beans.xml / bean annotated mode issue.

Ludovic