openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From "P√ČNET LUDOVIC" <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject Issue with injecting a @SessionScoped bean in a @ViewAccessScoped bean
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 23:11:51 GMT
Dear all,

I found what seems to be an issue with OWB 1.5.0.

I heavily use deltaspike @ViewAccessScoped beans in my apps. I find this
scope very handy when you have to initialize data and keep it all along a
given GUI process.

Those @ViewAccessScoped request injection of other beans.

I recently had to migrate from OWB 1.2.7 to 1.5.0 to fix an issue with
Jersey.
This app is (happily) quite simple yet, and does not have many beans.

However, it has at least one @ViewAccessScoped bean in which a
@SessionScoped bean is injected. That was working fine with 1.2.7, and it
seems to me it still should with 1.5.0. :-)

I could prepare a small example reproducing the issue. Please find it
enclosed. It is a small multimodule project, as I was thinking of another
cause of the problem, but it really seems to me to be related to the
scopes.

To reproduce it, just start the webapp in a Tomcat. I am using Tomcat
8.0.21 / Java 8 b45.

Thanks in advance,

Ludovic