openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From "PÉNET LUDOVIC" <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject Re: omnifaces and openwebbeans
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 20:52:22 GMT
For archive and people who might land on this thread when searching for
this problem...

It is solved in omnifaces-2.1-SNAPSHOT and should be available in the
release next to RC2.

Thanks a lot to BalusC and Mark Struberg for their kind help.

https://github.com/omnifaces/omnifaces/issues/133

If I may add one last question : one of the issue was that injection was
not performed in @WebFilter-s. Is there some specific configuration to
activate so that it works ?

Ludovic