openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memleak using Instance<> with dependent
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 18:13:31 GMT
To explain myself further ALL I had on my heap was my
Instance<MyInterface>... and gc released 0.5% memory :)

I had 200 000 of them at least. They where supposed to be four singletons.
My idea was inject into @ApplicationScoped and omit to give them scope
because they will be @ApplicationScoped anyways... Seems every invocation
of my @ApplicationScoped bean recreated all instances.

What I had was unrecoverable mem leak. Now I could be doing something
stupid or Instance<MyInterface> has a problem or something else...

Cheers