openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: OWB on Google App Engine ?
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2014 11:11:27 GMT
Well this was just a quick fix. A need more thoughts need to go into it to leverage other proxying
logic possibilities. We will do this in trunk I think. For now it's really nice to have it
running on GAE again. And as calls to Unsafe are not allowed on GAE, I fear there is other
way than newInstance() to create proxies.

Please note that we usually only will create a single instance of each proxy and cache it!
So it does not hurt that heavily as one might think.

LieGrue,
strub