openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: OWB on Google App Engine ?
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2014 11:24:16 GMT
sure, we are always happy about bug reports and even more about helping hands :)

I also hope you did like what you see when you did dig into OWB code-wise. We tried hard to
not have people instantly get 'eye-cancer' when they look at it. But you know, it's a large
codebase, so there is also room for improvement.

LieGrue,
strub