openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: OWB on Google App Engine ?
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:50:35 GMT
Hi!

Could you please checkout the latest branches/owb-1.2.x?

I implemented some fallbacks which get used when running on GAE now.

It basically boils down to not using Unsafe but newInstance() if we cannot get the allocate
method from Unsafe. Of course this has some impact and might slow down your beans a bit, but
it should work fine for now.

LieGrue,
strub