openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Bergmark <bergm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions on sevice implementation bean and handler life cycle
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 15:19:31 GMT
Unfortunately I can only provide some educated guesses.  I would guess that
there would be different pooling mechanisms used for EJB vs. non-EJB web
services, as I would guess that the EJB based ones would be handled by the
EJB container's pooling mechanism.

For question about configuring JAX-WS and the EJB container in WebSphere I
would suggest asking on the wasdev forums.  That said a quick search lead
me to:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/api/content/SSEQTP_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.base.iseries.doc/ae/rejb_ecnt.html#rejbecnt__rejb_ecnt1