openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Bergmark <bergm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions on sevice implementation bean and handler life cycle
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 13:39:58 GMT
I don't know much about the details of JSR 109 and JSR 224.

That said I would not expect annotating a stateful EJB with @RequestScoped
is not going to change how non-contexual references to that bean are
managed from a lifecycle perspective.  Unless the JAX-WS implementation is
obtaining a reference from the CDI container I would not expect any
lifecycle changes.