openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WAS and Application Context during @Asynchronous EJB method calls
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 07:34:32 GMT
Hi Mark

We are investigating this further and will most likely open a PMR for it.

I have tried it in TomEE without seeing the same problems and we did debug
into the application scoped bean as you described.

We still have not fully isolated when this problem occurs (and therefor not
yet opened a PMR), it seems like it can depend on what other types of
components are packaged in the same ear/war.

Thanks for your reply
Regards
Lars-Fredrik