openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on @ApplicationScoped beans
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:29:31 GMT
Hi Mark

Thanks for the answer. Its a shared WAS environment so we will see what
happens when we do a "hard" restart of all EARs in that WAS.

If I have CDI extension that needs to communicate to the application all
classes with a certain annotation, how would you suggest to do that
without doing it the way I do it now, that is initialize a bean in a CDI
extension in AfterDeploymentValidation?

Regards
Lars-Fredrik