openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsme...@gmail.com>
Subject Interceptors and @PostConstruct methods
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 10:07:00 GMT
Hi

When looking at http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/tutorial/doc/gkigq.html it
looks like I could create an Interceptor with a method annotated
@PostConstruct which would get called when the annotated target class
@PostConstruct  annoted method is called.

I cannot get this to work, however an Interceptor having a method annotated
@AroundInvoke works fine when calling business methods in the annotated
target class.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get it to work (or maybe tell
it is not supposed to work as I think it should :))

Regards
Fredrik

--
Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards