openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsme...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding OWB-714
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 14:51:39 GMT
Hi

We tried to inject a dependent object instance that had InjectionPoint as a
parameter and got an java.util.EmptyStackException. When looking at the OWB
release notes I found the following:

[OWB-714] - EmptyStackException when accessing an instance that is
created by a producer method that has an InjectionPoint as parameter.

I assume that OWB-714 fixes the exception i got.

I tried to replace Instance with javax.inject.Provider and got the
following exception

java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.webbeans.inject.instance.InstanceImpl cannot be cast to
java.lang.String

Does OWB-714 fix both the above exceptions?

Regards
Lars-Fredrik Smedberg

--
Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards