openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @SessionScoped and @ConversionScoped
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 21:53:02 GMT
Hi Mark

In development we are using WebSphere Liberty Profile 8.5.1. For production
I need to check the version and get back to you with that....

Do you have any suggestion on how I can verify the setup in the production
WebSphere..?

Do you know what kind of setup the Liberty Profile comes with?

Regards
Lars-Fredrik