openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forcing Bean passivation and activation
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 07:46:00 GMT
Hi again

The question is how can we make sure that everything is working after
passivation and activation of a @SessionScoped bean? Some questions we have
are:

- When passivating a bean with references to NormalScoped beans how is the
underlying context handled?
- When passivating a bean with transient references.. what happen to them
after activation...

Do you have any testcases for OWB that I can look at for understanding how
I can make my testcases or do I maybe worry to much :))

Regards
Lars-Fredrik