openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @SessionScoped and @ConversionScoped
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 20:02:10 GMT
Hi

@Denis

Thanks for the link to the session configuration documentation.

@Mark

You wrote earlier that @SessionScoped and @ConversationScoped beans are not
written to the backing HttpSession unless the session will passivate. How
does that work with session replication where I assume that the session
will not passivate / activate if a users request comes hits another
instance, is OWB writing to the HttpSession for all changes in this
scenario? Is that already configured for WebSphere 8.5.1 and/or how can i
verify that?

Thanks for all help so far

Regards
Lars-Fredrik