openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: @SessionScoped and @ConversionScoped
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 21:50:16 GMT

Well the point is that in WebSphere all those settings and modules should already be set up
correctly.
Of course this is if you use a WebSphere edition (enterprise) which supports clustering at
all. Is this the case Lars-Fredrik? Or are you using e.g. the dev edition or even liberty-profile?

We did all the SPI stuff for allowing container integrators and extension builders for going
the most flexible route. And to allow to build a container yourself (e.g. by just taking tomcat
+ tweaking stuff yourself).
Otoh if you use a Container like WebSphere or TomEE, then you usually don't need to tweak
anything!

LieGrue,
strub

in WebSphere I would need to configure the FailOverService and set issupportfailover to true
?

>>Is that how it is configured in WebSphere out-of-the-box? If not how can I do that
and how can I verify the setup? Is it logged at startup?