openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Luc <useyour.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Move from Weld to OpenWebBeas
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:34:07 GMT
Hello,

I've been using Weld as CDI-implementation in a Tomcat 6 webapp deployment
project.
Now, I was triying to move to OpenWebBeans, to test if the webapp
perfomance was better, but I'm facing a few problems / differences, that
I'd like to check before continue.

First is deployment: as I've read here[1], the owb plugins and CDI spec
must be in the tomcat/lib folder, is it right?

The problem in my case is that *not all the deployed tomcat webaps are CDI*,
and I don't want them to be coupled with.

I also wanted to review documentation from the Apache project web, like the
tomcat one[2], but all is "not found". Is this correct?

Thanks!

[1]: http://java.dzone.com/articles/using-apache-openwebbeans
[2]: http://openwebbeans.apache.org/openwebbeans-tomcat6/index.html
--