openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move from Weld to OpenWebBeas
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:15:39 GMT
hi lucas,

you can have a look at the archetypes for codi (they use owb configured for
servlet-containers).

just generate it via
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=http://myfaces.apache.org
and update the version numbers (as needed).

also most examples for codi use owb as well (see e.g. [1] and [2]).

regards,
gerhard

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/extensions/cdi/trunk/examples/jsf-playground/hello_myfaces-codi_jsf20/