openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Calling BeanManager#getBeans within an extension / caching during OWB startup
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 12:16:53 GMT

hmm, that is right.

We should completely disable all the caching until AfterBeanValidation.

Can you please also add the info about your usage to the proper CDI issue?

LieGrue,
strub

>________________________________

our cache, that then "knows" that there is no UT and will never return a UT-Bean afterwards,
even if the extension adds a UT-Bean.
>So either we have to invalidate that cache on addBean(…) or we have to forbid calling
getBeans(…) until after the AfterBeanDiscovery event is completely processed (after that
no bean can be added anyway).

>WDYT?
>

>Cheers,
>Arne
>
>Von: Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
>Antworten an: "user@openwebbeans.apache.org" <user@openwebbeans.apache.org>
>Datum: Samstag, 23. März 2013 10:00
>An: "user@openwebbeans.apache.org" <user@openwebbeans.apache.org>
>Betreff: Re: Calling BeanManager#getBeans within an extension / caching during OWB startup
>

>If we "fix" it it will be a regression then. Just change your extension to add a ut with
a qualifier and delegate or not to a cdi bean, no?