openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error using WebBeansConfigurationListener in Apache 7
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:25:37 GMT
I don't think the Decorator issue comes from this jar file fusemq-leveldb
which is a scala project and allows to use a different persistent storage
for ActiveMQ JMS messages which is by default KahaDB.
Nevertheless, if you don't need it, you can remove this dependency like you
propose.

Code of the project can be find here : (
https://github.com/fusesource/fuse-extra/tree/master/fusemq-leveldb<https://github.com/fusesource/fuse-extra/tree/master/fusemq-leveldb/src>

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:22 AM, Mike Olson <molson@the-olsons.net> wrote:

> On 12/14/2012 1:24 PM, Mark Struberg wrote:
>
> It turns out my "very simple web app" had a dependency in the parent pom
> to activeMQ.  Something in either that JAR, or on of its dependencies has
> an improper Decorator.
>
> Since I needed to include activeMQ, I dug a bit further.  It seems if I
> exclude the fusemq-leveldb library, the issue goes away.
>
> If anyone else has this problem, here is my dependency.
>
>             <dependency>
>                 <groupId>org.apache.activemq</**groupId>
>                 <artifactId>activemq-core</**artifactId>
>                 <version>5.6.0</version>
>                 <exclusions>
>                     <exclusion>
> <artifactId>fusemq-leveldb</**artifactId>
> <groupId>org.fusesource.fuse-**extra</groupId>
>                     </exclusion>
>                 </exclusions>
>
>             </dependency>
>

> Hope it helps someone.
>
> Someday I may revisit and see if I can find what in that library is
> breaking OWB.
>
> Thanks for the help.
> Mike
>

>  Hi Mike!
>>
>> At the first glance it looks like you have a Decorator which has another
>> scope than @Dependent.
>>
>> LieGrue,
>> stru

>>> logs.  I've been hunting around the net all morning looking for answers

--
Charles Moulliard