openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.1.7 Release
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 20:26:30 GMT
It's Tuesday :)

We need to start the release process on the TomEE side, so for now we'll pull in the source
and change the groupId and version to be something like 1.1.6-tomee-patched or something (can't
remember what Mark likes in that regard) and hope that the 1.1.7 is ready in time.

-David

/me thanks his lovely wife for letting him work a little on their wedding anniversary :)