openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mike Olson <mol...@the-olsons.net>
Subject Error using WebBeansConfigurationListener in Apache 7
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 19:46:10 GMT

   I have openwebbeans 1.1.6 and am trying to get an application to
deploy on Apache 7.0.33.  I have all of the needed JAR files in the
tomcat/libs directory.

   As a test, I am trying to deploy a very basic web application.  In
fact the application consists solely of a index.jsp file.

   My web.xml file has the listener entry

     <listener>
<listener-class>org.apache.webbeans.servlet.WebBeansConfigurationListener</listener-class>

     </listener>

   and my META-INF/beans.xml file is empty.

   When I deploy my WAR to the server, I get the following traceback in
the logs.  I've been hunting around the net all morning looking for
answers but have not had any luck.

   Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

INFO: added beans.xml marker:
file:/.../apache-tomcat-7.0.33/webapps/Test/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/beans.xml

Dec 14, 2012 12:30:20 PM org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer deploy
SEVERE: Manager.resolveDecorators() method parameter qualifiers array
can not contain other annotation that is not @Qualifier
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Manager.resolveDecorators() method
parameter qualifiers array can not contain other annotation that is not
@Qualifier
     at
org.apache.webbeans.annotation.AnnotationManager.checkDecoratorResolverParams(AnnotationManager.java:554)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.resolveDecorators(BeanManagerImpl.java:520)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.decorator.WebBeansDecoratorConfig.configureDecorators(WebBeansDecoratorConfig.java:101)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.util.WebBeansUtil.getConversationBean(WebBeansUtil.java:751)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer.configureDefaultBeans(BeansDeployer.java:211)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer.deploy(BeansDeployer.java:165)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.lifecycle.AbstractLifeCycle.startApplication(AbstractLifeCycle.java:128)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.web.lifecycle.WebContainerLifecycle.startApplication(WebContainerLifecycle.java:90)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.servlet.WebBeansConfigurationListener.contextInitialized(WebBeansConfigurationListener.java:85)
     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4791)
     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5285)
     at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
     at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1559)
     at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1549)
     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
Source)
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--
Mike Olson