openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: New OpenWebBeans home page
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:11:24 GMT
Perfectly fine.

Can we also have a style in Courier or any other good looking fixed spacing font?
That would be good for quoting command line invocations like 'mvn clean install -Ptck'

We could also use the blockquotefor it of course.

LieGrue,
strub

>________________________________

and documentation.html) and it's always crazy to do.
>Added a main.css file in order to override boostrap classes. I did it for blockquote as
the font was to big imo (see sources now".
>Also added a download link with an empty page so that you can fill it with what ever you
want.

>Jean-Louis
>

>2012/12/13 Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de>
>
>Hi Dennis!
>>
>>Thanks a lot for the feedback. Those are indeed great ideas!
>>
>>The download page is a great idea. I'm not sure if we can make the changelog easy.
>>Usually this is contained in the release package anyway.
>>
>>We can of course add a link to our JIRA which also contains this info or even copy
them over to a 'Changelogs' page with more info and explanations.