openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject New OpenWebBeans home page
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 11:04:29 GMT
Hi lords and ladies!

We've worked hard to move our old page to the new CMS system [1][2].
The result can be previewed at

http://openwebbeans.staging.apache.org/

This is not yet switched to our main page because we first like to get your feedback!

Wdym?
Is this better than our old page?
Which parts should we improve?
Any suggestions for a better skin (someone mentioned using a more blueish main menu for example).

Please tell us what you think and which parts need to get improved!

We plan to switch openwebbeans.apache.org to the new content rather soonish if no blocker
pops up.

LieGrue,
strub

PS: special thanks to Jean-Louis for helping out with the content and Romain for doing the
skinning in DeltaSpike as blueprint for me!

[1] https://cms.apache.org/openwebbeans/
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/general/ApacheCms2010